Friday, November 28, 2008

Book Club Christmas Party change of venue!

Hey ladies...

I'm following instructions from our fearless leader, Heidi Udall, who is gone to sunny California for Thanksgiving festivities with her family. She asked that I let you all know that we have changed book group for December to the 3rd Thursday and that we're going to start at 6:30 instead of 7. This is all because of wanting to accomodate Chantal the best we can and if we wait a week we will all be able to see her! We also will be having the party at my house in Spanish, so we'll be in touch by mass email to give directions and other needed info! Stay tuned...can't wait to see everyone! Best, Brenda

3 comments:

Chantel said...

You guys are absolutely the best!!! I love, love, love you all. I can't wait to see all of you.

Robyn said...

It will be great to see Chantal! Sounds like a good idea to me- thanks for letting us know early.

Chelsea said...

This is Chelsea (responding for Traci) who say, "Righteous!"