Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Christmas Party





We had a great time - Thanks Brenda for hosting!




Brenda & Heidi



Brenda & Britney cooking up a storm in the kitchen.  The lettuce wraps were super tasty!



Britney & Shannon



Kara & Shauny



Christie, Mariana & Bethany




Here is a sampling of our spread.  There was so much good food!
I hope that recipes will follow soon!





















 Let the games begin!






 Who doesn't want an electrified fly swatter?





 Beans, Gas-X and air freshener - a perfect gift for Brenda! (And for Bethany who stole it from her!)





 In case you were wondering what Christie found hidden in her house 6 months ago and saved for the white elephant exchange --  it was money from a ward auction held 100 years ago!  Too funny!! The bills all had members of the former bishopric on them.  Britney tried to use them at Allen's.





 Ahhh and now we get to the Snuggie -- the most stolen item.








I hear that shannon used this festive serving set Christmas Eve.

I know I am so very tardy in this post - sorry!  But I had a great time and can't wait for a new year and new books!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks for posting the photos. It almost feels like I was there! So sad I had to miss with my husband out of town and work nightmare... will be there next year.

Britney said...

Thanks for posting the photos Heidi. I had such a nice time with everyone.