Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My 3 Submissions

1. The Wednesday Letters This sounds really interesting. Has anyone read it?

2. When You Reach Me OK, you know that I don't re-read books. That's why I give them away. As soon as I was done with this one, I re-read it, backwards. It's an easy, fun read, and yet really makes you think at the same time. I read it in a mother/daughter book club with Robyn, and we had a great time discussing it. I would actually lay awake at night thinking about it! It could be a good one for Aug. when kids go back to school and everything starts getting way hectic after summer break is over. Oh, and it just got the Newberry Award.

Both of these are available as book club sets at the library, so I could be in charge of checking them out, and nobody would have to buy them!

3. The Gift of an Ordinary Day I read an excerpt from this in a magazine, and it has changed my mindset ever since.

No comments: