Monday, January 4, 2010

January Twenty Ten Bookclub

(Shauna) I'm a bit behind "the times" I suppose but I thought
our bookclub night was still on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
Apparently not, it is now the 1st Thursday. Anyway, I planned on Thursday January 14th (which is the 2nd Thursday) and I'm hoping that will be okay with everyone???
If so, we will meet to discuss
'North and South' by Elizabeth Gaskell on January 14th, 7 p.m. @Shauna's house.
I think you all have been to my house but if you need directions
let me know. If anyone cares to RSVP here I'd really appreciate the
heads up so that I can plan for food. Just leave your name in the comments section.
Hope to see you for a little R and R

9 comments:

Heidi said...

The second Thursday is OK for me - thanks for the reminder Shauna.

It is taking me a bit to get back into a routine after the holidays. It will be good to see all of you and who knows maybe I'll finally get all of the Christmas Party pictures up by then!

Christie said...

I'll be able to make it then. Does that mean everyone will be ready to discuss our next book 3 weeks after that or are we going to make it the 2nd TH in Feb. as well?

Heidi said...

If we do meet the 2nd of Feb it shouldn't be too hard to finish Sweetness.... I just got it and read it in a week. It's a pretty fast read.

Britney said...

The 2nd Thursday works for me as well. I will be there.

Steph said...

I'll be there!

Kara said...

I'll be there, barring unforeseen illness or tragedy.

Unknown said...

I wish I could come...

Robyn said...

Sounds good!

bethany said...

Great! That actually works better for me (I admit I haven't finished the book yet...) See you all then.