Monday, August 17, 2009

Date Change?

I left a message for Shauna letting her know that I've noticed our next Enrichment mtg. being advertised for Sept. 3rd. We might need to meet the 2nd TH in Sept. instead of the 1st if this is the case. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

Also, my book is being recalled by the BYU library (perhaps by Britney or Stephanie's husbands?!), so I better get reading before I have to give it back! Kara said we should read the intro. Have you chosen your favorites we should all try to read, too, Kara?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow Christie you are so on the ball! Thanks!

Shauna called me and asked me to post the date change on her behalf -- but you beat me to it :)

We will have book club on Thursday Sept 10th. So that means we will only have 3 weeks to read the book in September which is Gilead.

Kara just post your selections here so we can make sure we have read the Chekhov stories you want to discuss. I am going to start reading Wednesday when the kids toddle off to school!