Sunday, January 18, 2009

I love, love, love, this book so when Christie told me that Nancy Turner was going to be reading at the Provo Library I marked my calendar. Shauna, Christie & I went. Christie gives a great run down below.

We had a great time. After she spoke she signed our books and we took a picture with her. It's so funny before blogging I never would have done that but we all wanted to put it on the book club blog -- how very nerdy of us! Well, we look even nerdier in the picture below!!!

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture! We seriously look like we are standing 6 feet behind her! It looks like we snuck up and just took the picture when she wasn't looking -- well, I guess she is smiling, so that looks like she knew her picture is being taken. But it does look like she didn't know we were in it!

6 comments:

Britney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney said...

I wish I could have gone!

Shauna said...

The "photographer" was in a bit of a hurry and wouldn't let us position ourselves b/4 she clicked. Thanks for the good times guys. Nancy was inspiring.

Robyn said...

It's funny that you look like your so far behind her! LIke the little clan of fans trying to get the famous author's autograph!

Heidi said...

The other funny thing is that I am squatting down to get closer to her face so it looks like Shauna & Christie are super tall.

Or it looks like I'm the same height as Britney. Hee Hee

Chantel said...

My favorite nerds.