Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun was had by all!

We had a great time last night and missed all of you that couldn't come.

The food was fantastic. The company was even better! I had a great time and I think everyone else did too!
(I didn't get a great photo of the food b/c by the time I took it, we had devoured most of it. Hopefully Christie will put hers on.)
Align Left Here are a few of the highlights.

Brenda, Britney, Christie, (& Liam)



Amber, Kara, and Shauna
(p.s. I love your sweater Kara!)
Enjoying some of the delectable pear goodies!

And now for the clincher....

Wait for it.....


Wait for it....


Wait for it......


Ta duh!
It was love at first bite for Rebecca and Heidi!

Seriously folks, all of the food was terrific, but especially those little morsels of pear deliciousness. Myles even made us a second batch. (Ooooh,...and dessert! I don't know the name of them, but the custard bites and hot chocolate--YUM!!!)

Truth be told, we missed talking with those of you that didn't come, but we weren't really missing you while we were eating -- more for us, less that we had to share. :)

Oh, and I think everyone that read the book liked it! :) It was fun to talk about!
Thanks again for hosting Christie! It was a great night!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Britney, Britney, Britney!

I did have a great time and those tasty nibbles were soooooo good. I hope Christie will post the recipe.

Thanks for the pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss book club...You ladies are all so beautiful and quite photogenic, keep having fun for me! :)