Friday, April 2, 2010

Score!


The girls were ecstatic to find this treasure awaiting them this morning. They couldn't believe I got this from book club, and kept wanting to know who shot the farthest and got the most points. "Did Kara even shoot it?" (Maybe because you're pregnant, they didn't think you should be acting like a warrior).

Carly to Macy: You be the girl. The girl Indians stay home and cook and clean the boys' clothes. I get to go out and go hunting. I can be the boy because back then, the boys had long hair. They didn't have scissors back then to cut their hair, and they thought it looked nicer.

They bring me drinks from the lake and cobs of corn as I type.

Carly: Mom, you can't be the Mom because back then, they didn't have computers.

I'm being called for a feast, so I'll sign off now. Thanks for the yummy food, great discussion, and fun time, as always!

1 comment:

Christie said...

When Myles saw this picture, he asked me why she was shooting backwards. Ooops. He has since given the girls lessons. Trying to hit targets during the music of Gen. Conf. helped keep them entertained.