Friday, April 9, 2010

More Photos


Here are a few additional (to Britney's) pictures I took before my camera died...



Britney made the most delicious spread. And as alway I am keeping my fingers crossed that the recipes will be posted!!


Mmmmmmmmm.  I adore chocolate and caramel!


Here we had some skewered rabbits and some not so great brownies.

As a little April Fool's Day joke Britney loaded these puppies with salt.  I loved Shaunas reaction the best.  She simply yelled out "Whoha!! Sweet AND salty"  Ha! Ha! I still laugh when I think about it.


Here are the good one teaspoon of salt brownies.


Kristie & Stephanie


Robyn & Bethany


Kara & Christie

Somehow I didn't end up with pictures of the ladies on the couch (me, Shauna & Shannon) I'll do better next time!

And now for a few of my very favorite photos of the night.

What would cause Brenda to make this face...


And then Britney to make this one...


Could it be this little present Brenda left Bert?


Hmmmm

The world may never know.

(Actually Britney was trying not to laugh while she watched everyone eat her salty brownies & the picture of Brenda is what she looked like when she discovered what that little devil was up to.)

I had a great time and can't wait for next time!!!

The Help
At Robyn's




3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting, britney! everything was fabulous!

mycattripoli said...

me green and jealous!!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Sorry about the chair Burt...thanks for being so nice about my little accident!