Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu details...

After much discussion and deliberation, I've decided that our evening will be utterly fabulous if we attend to some minor menu details first!

Our own Mrs. Watson has delighted us once with her Pear Crostini and has decided to bring that for us once again. I, your happy hostess, have chosen to go with more of a main dish/appetizer goodie that I know you will all love. P. F. Chang's uses my recipe for these scrumptious little darlings I like to call Lettuce Wraps!

So, that brings us to the rest of you ladies and what you may decide to bring...


I think we should try to bring 4 sweet treats and 4 or so savory treats to compliment our night. In the comments please reveal to us your plans for your unique addition to our menu. Keep an eye on what others are planning so we have a good variety...thanks ladies! See you all Thursday night!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Since I will be at Cord's work party right before our book club party I will bring something sweet that I can prepare in advance. I can't wait for the party! I am not sure what it will be but I am pretty sure it will contain chocolate.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney said...

Oh mercy. Brenda you crack me up!!!

I will bring a savory item....unless you get too many savory and then I will bring sweet. But, for now I will plan on savory.

Shauna said...

I'll be bringing a savory dish.
Merry Christmas everyone, see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Nothing sounds as festive as a Chinese Chicken Salad...that I will be bringing. I can't wait for the party!!!

Shannon

Kara said...

I'm coming. I don't know if I'll be able to bring anything, as I've been feeling pretty nasty lately (nothing contagious). But, I'll do my best.