Friday, November 6, 2009

November Book Club

Last night was another great book club. This time hosted by Bethany. We had delicious food and great conversation. From what I could tell everyone really liked the book -- so we recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Here are a few photos from the night...

Bethany, Shannon & Krsitie

Just look at how beautiful this salad is!

Hopefully Bethany will post the recipe for this spread before the holiday party season begins, it was sooo good!

Bethany also made this delicious pasta for us. We ate and ate & talked and talked -- in other words a perfect night.


Mariana & Shauna
(wait is that a woman in white behind them?)

Kara, Heidi & Shannon

I was too busy eating my dessert to take a picture of it. But here is a picture of the tart Mariana made with the last bit of ingredients. Don't you love the happy face! This is another recipe I am anxiously awaiting.



Britney, Robyn & Shauny

Mariana was feeling left out of the pink scarf club.
Mariana, Brenda & Kristie

Christy & Bethany

We had a great time and are looking forward to the Christmas Party. I for one can't wait to see just what white elephant gift Christy has been holding on to for 6 months!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks, Bethany! Everything was wonderful.

Shauna said...

I know how much work it took to get this all together and it was all just beaufiful. Thanks again.

Robyn said...

Thanks for all the effort, Bethany. That fruit tart was delicious! The house looked so beautiful. Hopefully Nate will forgive us for causing you to go to so much trouble! We appreciate it.

Christie said...

Thanks for a great night!

Please tell me there's something off with the compression of the pictures. My head doesn't really look like that does it?

love the Woman in White sighting!

I'm still thinking about bedbugs.

Christie said...

PS I like the book covers on the side. Thanks for keeping us up to date, Heidi.