Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A good time was had by all!

The French flag & lovely piano music greeted us last night. I wish I would have taken a picture of the view - it was amazing.

Here are some highlights from book club last night. We had such a great time! Rebecca was the perfect host. Just check out the spread she had waiting for us...


The table was beautiful set in blue & white

The food was beautiful and tasted divine!
Rebecca prepared this fettuccine with spinach & sun-dried tomatoes. Then to top it off she made a divine Alfredo sauce with Gorgonzola and steak.

Homemade bread

Are you drooling?

We had a good discussion and had a lot of fun. Here are Kara, Britney & Ruth.

Shannon (new to our group -- if we didn't scare her away) Heidi & Brenda.


Shauna (Chantel notice no head tilt) Christie & Rebecca.

What I can't believe is that I didn't take a picture of the dessert!! Argh! It was delish! She made almond scones with tangerine curd. I am still dreaming of it. And as if that weren't enough she also made some beignets!


And finally I saved the best for last. Here is the 'Dottie Dance'

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

When ever I am feeling a little blue -- I am going to watch this and laugh my head off again!

Brenda said...

ME TOO! Thanks for thhe laughs and the great time last night Bec! Loved it! :O)B

Britney said...

I couldn't agree more -- that is one funny moment. I am so glad you caught it!!!!

I had a great time. The food was excellent Rebecca! Thanks for being such a great hostess!

Robyn said...

So sad I missed the Dottie Dance and all the fun. The table setting looks gorgeous and the food, oh my. I would have eaten a ton. So yummy. Please post recipes! Missed you girls.

Kara said...

Such a fun night, and such great food! Thanks so much for letting us come visit your beautiful home, Rebecca.

Christie said...

What a wonderful evening. I felt like a royal guest on a getaway.

Shauna said...

Everything was dreamy Rebecca. Love your house.
Thanks for the great night out!

Shapiro said...

I miss you ladies and the fun of book club wildness! Rebecca, I hope you are planning to post those yummy recipes! Everything always is so fun and uplifting with you all!

Heidi said...

I just watched that video again - Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee Ho Ho HO!