Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Party!


We met at Brenda's house for the Christmas party this year. There was so much food and it was all so delicious!



I didn't make it all the way around the table so sorry if I didn't get a picture of what you brought!













Game time! We played Family Feud and it was a lot of fun with a lot of laughter.



These ladies are trying to decide on a group answer for Family Feud.



Kristie holding little baby Greta.





The competition is on . . .



And now the white elephant gifts! I also didn't get pictures of everything, sorry!







Group shot in front of Brenda's beautiful tree!





1 comment:

Christie said...

Ah, so fun to see everyone! Wish you all the best for 2015. I love that the book club continues! Has anyone read The Book of Unknown Americans? I liked it. Dying to discuss it. Guess I'll have to start my own book club one of these days...