Monday, July 7, 2014

May Book Club


Bethany, Heidi, Kara,
Kristie, Britney, Sharon, & Brenda

We had a great time at Brenda's. Her food was amazingly delicious (as always!) and this was all that we had left....



Yep. That good.

I was able grab a couple of pictures before we devoured it. She made a delicious shrimp sauce to go over angel hair pasta...


When I asked Brenda what it was called she said "dinner." My family would love it if I could come up with such delicious dinners on my own, but that is not one of my talents. Sigh.

She served a side of french bread followed by ice cream with fresh fruit.




It was so delicious. Yum.

It was an evening filled with delicious food, laughter, and great conversation. Our discussions ranged from the to book, The Night Guest, to motherhood and all you can accomplish before 9 am. ;)

Thanks Brenda for a great evening! We missed all of you who weren't there!

No comments: