Friday, February 28, 2014

February Book Club

Shannon, Shauna, Bethany, Heidi & Stephanie


We had a great time at Stephanie’s for Book Club to discuss Red Sky in Morning. We enjoyed her delicious Irish lamb stew, Irish soda bread, fruit and cheese (yes, I went and bought some the next day!), and amazing apple cake. 







When it came time there might have been an incident with the camera. It just kept shooting and shooting...











We laughed, we cried…okay, we laughed so hard that we cried!

We missed all of you that weren’t there! 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I almost started to cry all over again looking at those pictures!! HAHAHAHa! I love how Shannon is the only one who doesn't look surprised by the rapid fire shots the camera kept taking - it's like she was in a photo booth! :)

Thanks again Stephanie! And Thanks Bethany for taking over blogging duty!

Christie said...

You gals make me smile :)

Steph said...

That was SUCH a good book club. I really love you ladies. (and you too Christie-- I miss you!)