Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Party

 Shannon hosted us for the Christmas party this year.  We were a little short on numbers but we were not short on good food and some serious laughs!!


First the goodies...







Now the white elephant exchange...

As always there were some pretty great gifts!

Kristie was super excited to get some new records! Britney was pretty excited about it too!

Shannon is ready to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with her wood ready-to-be-painted and glittered cross complete with Jesus stickers.

Brenda is reasy to celebrate the true meaning of being a good wife with this page turner!

Britney scored with hot coco, mug and marshmallows

Okay so Kara is really the one who scored! She got this great plate and a rice bag that smelled divine!

It looks like I received some moon shine but it's actually like $5.000 work of Donna Karen Cashmere Mist
I saved the best for last!

Here are the pictures from the games we played...

The object of the first game was to shoot the toilet paper with a rubber band. The first one so drop the soda can won.


Britney is not very competitive


Again. Britney... not competitive at all
Next we tied a pair of tights around our waists. In one toe of the tights was a ball. So we had to do some serious pelvic thrusts to knock over the bottles.

This was seriously hilarious! We were crying we were laughing so hard.






Okay

Now

For the moment of the night

Shannon was really going for it

She wanted that bottle down!!

Such a great night!


We missed all of you who couldn't make it!

3 comments:

Britney said...

A) Heidi thanks for always taking photos and putting these up here. I love the memories we have from all of these year.

B) I will NEVER and I do mean N.E.V.E.R. stop laughing at those photos of Shannon

C) I'm actually not very competitive....at least so I thought but then I saw myself in those pictures. Perhaps I am mistaken.

D) Why must I always look so hideous?

E) I had such a great time that night. You ladies are the best. I just sincerely love you! Thanks for all of the laughs and heartfelt talks. It just wouldn't be the same without bookclub.

P.S. I am holding out for some of that bootlegged perfume.

Heidi said...

A) you are welcome
B) I love and I mean L.O.V.E. Shannon
C) we are all winners
D) Britney...

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na [x2]

Britney said...

Okay -- admit it. Did you already know all of those lyrics or did you look them up?! :)