Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We enjoyed another night of book Club!

Here are the pictures from our night.  First here is the gang...

Heidi,
Shauna, Behtany, Mariana, Kara
Kristie & Britney
 We enjoyed good food and had a great discussion about The Glass Castle.  Everyone really liked the book and we shared a lot thoughts about the wacky family and how some people see to thrive regardless or in spite of their circumstances.  If you haven't read it you should.

Here are the food shots...

Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps


Veggies

Fruit

Lemon Cookies
 We missed those of you who weren't there!

Next month Brenda is hosting and Shannon is reviewing The Great Gatsby.



3 comments:

Britney said...

The food, as always, was so delicious and the company was even better. I had a great time. Thanks Heidi.

It was such a good book!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Heidi! I hope you are feeling much better. I have been thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how I miss book club!