Monday, September 5, 2011

September Book Club

Greeting from Shauna's!

Shauna, Heidi, Shannon, Kristie, Stephaine, Kara & Kara's Mama 

A good time was had by all at Book Club Wednesday night.  I was so distracted by the food and good conversation that I forgot to take pictures of all the beautiful women.  But I did get pictures of the food--I think I may have been hungry! :) And you will be too looking at the photos!







Once again I am requesting recipes!!  Shauna you have to help a girl out!

We discussed Saving CeeCee Honeycutt.  It got mixed reviews with some thinking it was a sweet book and other not liking it at all.

We missed those of you who weren't there and hope to see you all decked out next month...


at Brenda's house to review Room

See you there!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Sure sad I missed it. Everything looks lovely!

Heidi, I think you should enter your photo with the sunflowers into a contest. You take good pics, and this one is really amazing.

Britney said...

I'm so sad I missed it too! The food looks amazing (as usual!) and the company looks very spiffy as well! :) Love the photos!