Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Club @ Kristie's House!

Sorry for being late getting these photos up.  Shauna has been calling me everyday begging me to get them up.  so with our further ado...

Lets start with the good eats!


As you can see the food was wonderful.  I know Britney has already made a plea for recipes so I will second that plea here. It all tasted so great.  And I was too busy eating my banana cake to take a picture of it -- you'll just have to take my word for it -- it was yummy!

Here are the lovely ladies of Books Appetit (one seems to appear more than the others?!? CAn you guess who the photo hog is?

Shannon, Bethany, Brenda & Mariana

Stephanie, Kristie & Shannon 

Christy, Shannon, Shauna & Kara 

Shannon, Britney & Heidi


Now we have another guessing game


Who sat in the gum?

hmmmmmmm



See you all in a few weeks @ Kara's!!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I am laughing so hard right now. First,.....I LOVE that Shannon is in all of the photos. So funny! I don't think I even noticed it that night.

Second,...the gum-sitter ---I'm sorry,...but that is funny. (Not that she sat in it, but that you took a picture and I'm assuming it was unbeknown to her.) hee hee!