Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Book Club in Arizona?


LADIES! I MISS YOU!
WHY DON'T YOU READ A BOOK BASED ON SOME WILD ADVENTURE IN AZ,
AND THEN YOU ALL CAN TAKE A FIELD
TRIP DOWN HERE FOR SOME PRICKLY PEAR
CACTUS JAM ON YUMMY ROLLS AND A SPLASH
IN SOME DELICIOUS POOL WHILE WATCHING THE AMAZING SUNSETS & SIPPING PINA COLAAAAAADAAAAS!
I love to see the photos of your smiling faces
at book club every month... you each are amazing women!
Miss that sista' hoooood!
Hope all is well with each of you...
Love and warm breezes from AZ,
Catherine

2 comments:

Steph said...

That sounds delightful. In fact, more delightful than I ever imagined Arizona could be...

Congratulations on your sweet baby. He's a cutie!

Christie said...

I'd love to visit! We miss you!

Congrats. and take care. Make yourself rest whenever you can...I know you.